What's your next RV adventure trip?

Home RV Happy Hour Forums Bring your Chair and Chat What's your next RV adventure trip?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LolaandRush 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

With wanderlust in my heart, I’m always looking for adventure trips. We live in Southern Michigan and like to take one “long” trip per year other than our trip to Florida in April. We do long weekends in about a 5 hour radius of home and our long trips I try to keep around 1,000 miles from home. 2 Day drive. Looking at a Lake Superior Circle Tour, a trip to the Denver area, Natchez Trace, and maybe out to Maine for a lobster. 2 Lane roads are always cool as well. If you have done such a trip or have one on your bucket list, let me know. I’d like to hear some ideas. Thanks and Happy Trails! Doug

Hi we live in southern Ontario and are planing to go north of superior in August

Hey, fellow Michigander!
    Live in Traverse City. Headed to AL. & AR in Oct. or so. First trip out of Mi.
    F250 diesel with a 32′ Jayco 5th wheel.

Well we left Miami in Jan. And are now in Dawson Creek, B.C. enroute to Soldotna, Ak.

We became FullTimers July !6th, 2016

Those all sound like great trips! Stephan, are you going to around Superior or do you have a destination. I’ve been to Wawa many times for fishing trips and when I was a kid, in 1967,  went on a fishing trip up to Geraldton with my grandfather. A wild crazy trip towing a trailer but the fishing was fantastic for a kid! Kim and Michelle, we just came thru Alabama on our way back from Florida and I65 is a great drive. Michigna is great and we love exploring all of it. Have you found any great camping spots other than the State parks? LolaandRush, those are some serious miles! Haven’t done the RV thing in Canada yet but been to Soldotna a few times driving from Anchorage to Homer. Done mission work out of Homer and the flight service is based in Soldotna. Have great trips and maybe will hear more about your adventures.

Well we left Miami in Jan. And are now in Dawson Creek, B.C. enroute to Soldotna, Ak.

Cool! Are you planning on staying in/around Alaska for the summer? I’m in Fairbanks…

We will be volunteering in a campground till Sept.

We became FullTimers July !6th, 2016

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX