What's Your Dream RV?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ray
    Keymaster

If I had the cash, I would love to buy one of these babies and head out exploring the back country. Perfect for southern Utah and then up to Alaska. – http://www.unicat.com/ua-en/

Norma
    Participant

o heck yeah!  Unicats RULE!!!  Have to go out in the backcountry of Australia in one!

Gail Joyner
    Participant

I loved our 37 ft Winnebago.  It had a big slide out living room,  full bathroom, walk around queen bed, full lighted closets and so much storage space.  It was so big I was afraid to drive it, so we sold it.  I wish we had kept it.

Awesome rig.  How many gallons to the mile I wonder?

That Unicat  is way too much rv for us! Though we do like the drawer full of wine glasses and the bread maker!  :good:

Bob

I know this will probably sound corny, but I love our little 24 ft Jayco Greyhawk with the kitchen in the back! It is my dream RV! I love the fact that it’s used so I don’t feel bad about the mods we’re doing to go fulltiming in it and making it our own with decor. It fits in parking places and I’m not afraid to drive it! AND it’s paid for!!! – Nancy

Norma
    Participant

I feel just exactly like that about Lurch.   Though if money were no object, I might give this a try…

I just can’t imagine driving that thing, I would have to hire a driver to go with it!-Nancy

Sherri Rabren
    Participant

I think my dream RV would be one that is self cleaning, does the dishes and laundry and all it’s own maintenance! LOL… :Laughing:

Lorne
    Participant

“I think my dream RV would be one that is self cleaning, does the dishes and laundry and all it’s own maintenance! LOL…”

Marry a retired RV tech and you will be good to go!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.