Weighing on the CatScale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shawn, Amey & Aya
    Participant

just wondering if anyone else have weighed their rig on the CatScales? i weighed my truck on its own with a full load i.e.: full tank of diesel, wife, daughter, and myself.  Then weighed my truck and 5’er together that was fully loaded as well i.e.: 106gal water, 30gal of fuel,   Rzr4 in the garage and all camping items for a 5day trip. I’d be interested to hear others weights!

Attachments:
    Phil
    Participant

Always a great idea to weigh in. We recently returned from a cross-country trip and weighed before we left. I also have an ODOT scale (Oregon) not far from my house and have used that a time or two. Without my Prime Time Spartan connected, I weigh in wet at 5,500 lb on the steer and 4,500 on the drive. Pulling with my DRW and having a full auxiliary fuel tank (98 gallons) with about 2/3 full fresh water tank and our Harley Ultra Limited in the garage of the camper, we weigh in below. We would have certainly exceeded tow ratings on our old SRW. Main reason we upgraded to the DRW.  Nice thing is, we have lots of breathing room now.

Steer: 5,620
    Drive: 7,500
    5’er: 14,800 –  for that grand total of: 27,920.

Attachments:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.