Water regulator question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Frank & Whitney
    Participant

Hey all, I’m looking for a good quality adjustable water regulator that won’t drop my flow. I have been looking into them but 99% of them don’t give any flow rates. Thanks for any input.

Ray
    Keymaster

I’ve used this Valterra with adjustable pressure for years with no problems, good flow. Also swapped out the OEM shower head for an Oxygenics.

Frank & Whitney
    Participant

Thank you Ray. I have seen them on amazon so I think i will get one. The Oxygenics is one of the first mods we have done even with our new 5th wheel. I haven’t been able to find any better shower head. I was curious about the new model offered after watching your review but I’m gonna wait until this one gives out. Thank so much for the help and keep up the good work.

Thank you

Slim Lundeen

So Ray did you get the idea for that regulator from me or did I get it from you?  Probably got it from you because I have the same one and it works great.

Ray
    Keymaster

[quote quote=45194]So Ray did you get the idea for that regulator from me or did I get it from you? Probably got it from you because I have the same one and it works great. [/quote]

I’ve had one for over 5 yrs, can’t really remember where I got the tip, likely a forum

Slim Lundeen

Then I got the idea from you; I only got mine recently.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.