Upgrade from 200 Watts to 400 watts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eddie & Aileen 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Keymaster

Upgraded the Cugar to 400 watts of RV solar power. See Full Blog Post for product links, photos, diagrams and more information – http://www.loveyourrv.com/upgrading-our-renogy-rv-solar-system-to-400-watts/ 

Since I had just completed the original Renogy kit install one year ago and it performed perfectly I only had to repeat the install process.  To expand to 400 watts, I simply purchased the same items found in the original 200-watt kit minus the charge controller.

RVHH Chief Cook and Bottle Washer - LoveYourRV.com

LolaandRush
    Participant

Well Done Ray. I wish my roof was as clean as yours is. Everywhere we camp for long periods have no washing RV. Now we in Florida when I get back to NC I am going to have to do some heavy cleaning.

We became FullTimers July !6th, 2016

Ray
    Keymaster

Well Done Ray. I wish my roof was as clean as yours is. Everywhere we camp for long periods have no washing RV. Now we in Florida when I get back to NC I am going to have to do some heavy cleaning.

Thanks. I took advantage of all the water up north, now our rig will likely not get a bath for months as well. 🙂

RVHH Chief Cook and Bottle Washer - LoveYourRV.com

Eddie & Aileen
    Participant

Nice Job Ray! Looks like something off of “Star Wars”!!!:good:

Happy Trails….Pal!!! :bye:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.