The Gateway Arch in St. Louis

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Eddie & Aileen
    Participant

Not sure if any of you come west-east or back the outer way on I-70/I-64 but it would be a shame not to see the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. My dad refuses to go by it because he gets in trafic wrong and ends up downtown,or heading south down river. I would highly recomend seeing this wonderfull land mark and if you do a few things before hand a person can get to see a good size view of the arch and parking is in the area for big RVs if you plan ahead. Bus, RV and oversize cab parking is available along Leonor K. Sullivan Drive from south of the Poplar Street Bridge to the flood wall. This is approximately 1/3 of a mile from the Gateway Arch. This parking area is outside of the park’s jurisdiction like other city owned or commercial parking areas. So Google map it and you can see parking near the river.

When you come in from the East or comeing out of the city from the west just rember to stay hard to your right and you wont miss the arch,or the turn that puts you on the I-70/I-64 (poplar st. bridge).

If you do go that way some time it would be a shame not see the “Gateway To The West”.

Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.