RVLOCK Keyless Entry Door Handle Install and Review

Home RV Happy Hour Forums Mods and Upgrades RVLOCK Keyless Entry Door Handle Install and Review

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LolaandRush 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Admin

See full blog post – http://www.loveyourrv.com/rvlock-keyless-entry-door-handle-install-review/

In this video, I install my new RVLock Anne gave me as a Christmas present. She purchased it from the company website at https://www.rvlock.com/collections/frontpage/products/rvlock-v4-0-w-integrated-keypad-for-rvs

The install is quick and simple. Converting the RV entrance door handle and lock to a keyless entry system.

I show you the installation and discuss some of the pros and cons as I see them early on. I’ll come back with a video in the summer to update my review.

RVHH Chief Cook and Bottle Washer - LoveYourRV.com

Nice review. It will be interesting to see how it looks after a bit of sunlight oxidation. Kind of expensive for just starting out, but like the keyless security. No more hiding the key. :bye:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Ray

Like the video and am waiting for the review after you use it for a while. Like the idea and again something I would be interested it. Thanks again

Steve

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Ray

Nice job Ray! :good:

Happy trails!!!

I remember when we visited the DDD’s at AZ. Eddie was installing a system and the owner Tom who unfortunately has passed bought the lock. We broke the instructions out and installed it. Funny how a little thing like a door lock brings back memories of Our lost friend. Sure wish you could have meet him Ray his was a true boondocker too. Be Safe.

We became FullTimers July !6th, 2016

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX