RV Gadget Review – Rainwave Digital Water Flow Meter

Home RV Happy Hour Forums Geeky Tech Things RV Gadget Review – Rainwave Digital Water Flow Meter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mickey Cloninger 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Admin

A while back a Love Your RV! reader named Jim clued me into an inexpensive device from a company called Rainwave. The gadget measures the flow of water displaying the volume in gallons or liters.

Blog post link – http://www.loveyourrv.com/rv-tank-flushing-tip-use-water-flow-meter/

He uses it when flushing his waste tank so that he doesn’t overflow it. Pretty cool little tip. So, I picked up one from Amazon to give it a try. In this video, I show the Rainwave water flow meter in action and talk about a few other applications for it around the RV.

Rainwave Water Meter – https://amzn.to/2HYtfOg

RVHH Chief Cook and Bottle Washer - LoveYourRV.com

2 users thanked author for this post.

I use one made by Gardinia when filling our freshwater tank to the exact amount I think we’ll need for traveling so that I’m not carrying too much weight. I figure approximately 5 gallons per day per person which allows for navy showers every other day.

Cheers!

I have a total of 160 gallons of fresh water capacity (two 80 gallon tanks linked) and I almost always over flow it when Im about to go on a trip. I don’t trust the little red lights inside on the panel, so I really don’t know when I’m approaching full. Then I get distracted and forget…lol. I purchased the reviewed flow meter via Ray’s link and received it today!  Now I should have a decent idea when I’m getting close to full. Then I’ll know the exact capacity of the tanks. Thanks, no more flooded wet bay, lol.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX