Required Watching

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Norma
    Participant

As a new RV owner/FTer…I’ve come to realize that I missed out on a few things I need to catch up on.  I’ve never seen these!!  Have heard lots about them, though, so after the toilet install and a loooooooooong, hot shower….curl up with some popcorn and some DVDs…!

Anything else I’m missing?

Attachments:
    James
    Participant

a nice quilted blanket to place over you lap so you will be nice a comfy , slippers.

Norma
    Participant

hahahah…I meant like, more movies.  🙂

Ray
    Keymaster

We’re the Millers has some pretty funny RVing moments in it.

David Burke (Sudeikis) is a small-time pot dealer whose clientele includes chefs and soccer moms, but no kids-after all, he has his scruples. After his stash and his cash are stolen, leaving him in major debt to his supplier, Brad (Ed Helms), he must become a big-time drug smuggler by bringing Brad’s latest shipment in from Mexico. One fake wife, two pretend kids and a huge, shiny RV later, the Millers are headed south of the border for a Fourth of July weekend that is sure to end with a bang.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Norma,

Since you are living in an RV perhaps a marathon of Indiana Jones or Star Wars will entertain you and Chewy!   :wacko:

Eddie & Aileen
    Participant

Star Wars, of coarse I like theold ones the first three are the best,  Dr.  Quinn the seris some are great, Roy Rogers, and Gene Aurtry if you like westerns then lots to do, and of coarse lots and lots and lots of The Dukes of hazzard if you are a Domestic Terrorist and watched when you werre a kid.  Lots of ideas.  Have fun.  Aileen and the gang

Norma
    Participant

Aw, Ray!  This is one that someone here at work recommended, but couldn’t remember the name!  Thanks!

Roger…Paul?  Alien???  I’m SO totally all over that!!!

B&N/E&A…MARATHONS!!!  Woot!  I have Blade Trilogy and a brand new 9-disc set of Alien/Aliens/Aliens2/Aliens3/Aliens4 that I had totally forgotten!!!

Holy cow, don’t call me…I’m busy!  :yahoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

:good: Paul…. Aliens and Rv’s together!

Norma
    Participant

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Gotta go get Paul!!

Norma
    Participant

Hey look what came in the mail today that I had forgotten I ordered!

Attachments:
    Norma
    Participant

Wah-tay?   hahahahahah

James
    Participant

Planet of the apes. the originals

Norma
    Participant

oooo…YEAH!!

Norma
    Participant

Hey Roger, Paul is Alien + RV + Shaun-of-the-Dead guys!!! O lord, I might overload!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.