Pullrite SuperGlide 5th Wheel Hitch Review

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shawn, Amey & Aya
    Participant

hey guys new to the forum figured I’d post a quick review I did of the Pullrite SuperGlide hope you find it helpful! If you have any questions please ask as well if you wouldn’t mind giving the video a thumbs up that would be awesome! Feel free to share it with other forums too if you want!

Nice video.  We have been running the super glide since 2014 with no issues.  I’ve never been able to actually watch what the slide does while driving so that was pretty cool.  Would have like to have seen a tight back-up.  We have to do a near 90 to reverse into our driveway.  The capture plate has not been an issue either. Have a few degrees either side of straight-on to hook up.

By the way did you forget to connect the break-away cable?

Shawn, Amey & Aya
    Participant

[quote quote=37708]Nice video. We have been running the super glide since 2014 with no issues. I’ve never been able to actually watch what the slide does while driving so that was pretty cool. Would have like to have seen a tight back-up. We have to do a near 90 to reverse into our driveway. The capture plate has not been an issue either. Have a few degrees either side of straight-on to hook up. By the way did you forget to connect the break-away cable? [/quote]

thanks for the feedback! I do have the break away cable connected, i typically throw the loop of it around the  release handle of the Hitch. I probably should get an actual fastener to connect it to but I’ve never had it come off the handle. I have another video on my YouTube page of me backing up into my  rv parking at my house which is a tight 90* angle but it is only a video on the ground watching the backup. Next spring I will plan to make another one with my go pro attached to the truck while backing up tight.

Frank & Whitney
    Participant

Hey Terry, thanks for the review. I have a dodge and I’ve been looking into the different hitches out there. After watching your video that helped me make up my mind. Keep us posted over the long haul for follow up reviews.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.