New RV

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    rvplus2

My husband, Mike and I purchased a 2011 31ft Serrano Class A motorhome to go full time this summer.  We’ve been looking for a couple of years for the right rig.  Now that we have the RV we can really make plans.  We’ve been downsizing our “stuff” for a few years when we decided to plan for this lifestyle.  I still have more to get rid of 😉 Now that we have a date set, it will be easier to do.  We are looking forward to getting started.  In the meantime we’ve taken a few trips to get used to the RV.  So much fun!

Sounds like a great RV!  You’ll need to post pictures some time.  And yes it is loads of fun, we love it! :dance:

Norma
    Participant

Ah Patricia…downsizing…the bane of my existence, lol!  You have more storage room than me, but it’s just me and the runt.  Though you still have to have the same amount of kitchen goodies and bathroom fixins and bedroom stuff, right?  🙂

Then there’s electronics and computers and hobbies and….I think I’m going to have to haul a trailer!

rvplus2

Here’s a pic 🙂

Attachments:
    Ray
    Keymaster

Very sweet looking RV Patricia!  :good:

rvplus2

Thanks Ray! One day I hope to meet you and Anne on the road and share some photography time together!

Ray
    Keymaster

[quote quote=7428]Thanks Ray! One day I hope to meet you and Anne on the road and share some photography time together![/quote]

For sure, that would be fun. 🙂

Patricia

Thanks for the picture!  That is one really nice looking rig!

rvplus2

Thanks so much!

Marsha & Dewey
    Participant

Sounds like a perfect plan! Downsizing hell soon to be carefree heaven!

Carefree Heaven!! Now that sounds awesome and what we’re headed for!! Right now…DOWNSIZING HELL!!!

Staying positive and using all of this cold weather discomfort to fuel our desire to get on the road.  We like where Ray and Ann are now!! :yes:

rvplus2

Hah 😉

Norma
    Participant

Beautiful rig, love the colors and the graphics!!

James
    Participant

Nice looking rig. :whistle:

rvplus2

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.