New RV Batteries, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Rhonda- Sounds like a nice system. I am a bit envious and can relate to the indecision caused by the high cost.

How are you monitoring your batteries? Does your Magnum come with a display panel? Do you take any generator with you?

How full (in percentage) will your batteries hold a charge? I bought a brand new deep cycle battery from Sams at the beginning of this last summer. (Yes, not a top of the line battery) Using a “smart” schumaker charger, it never held more than a 90% charge even on day 1. Just curious what yours are actually holding.

Rush- what system are you running? Did i see a video a while ago of Eddie installing a system in your rig or was that someone else? Ill call sometime when i get closer to making the plunge into a significant system.

Rhonda
    Participant

I’m so sorry I missed your post! I ended up with four Kyocera 145 watt panels, a Magnum 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter, and for FullRiver AGM batteries. Plus related hardware to make it all work. If you would like more information regarding the “related hardware,” I’m happy to provide it to you.

Rhonda
    Participant

P.S. It works beautifully! The installation is a work of art.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.