Midland HH54VP2 Portable Emergency Weather Radio with SAME (Black)

Old Forum Closed – Maintained as an Archive Old Forum Closed – Maintained as an Archive Geeky Tech Things Midland HH54VP2 Portable Emergency Weather Radio with SAME (Black)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Norma
    Participant

Just bought a new one of these.  Seems solidly made and has tons of good features.  I’m going to keep it by the bed for alerts at night.

Best part is a Home/Travel mode that will automatically search for the nearest NOAA location for wherever you are.  I’m expecting to really love this radio.

Great idea.

Norma
    Participant

Thanks.  Do you have one?  What kind??

Eddie & Aileen
    Participant

Hi Norma, Midland has been around for a verry long time. First 2 or 3 CBs I owned were Midland, but I haven’t used this one.I bet after what hapened in the south with weather this week this will be selling good.Bad stuff those Tornados, and straitline wind.We had a first-aleart Emr. weather radio but it got damaged. After this weather event we will look up a new one, can’t be to safe these days. Where did you get it,how much? Thanks for the post on this.
    Happy Trails!!!

Norma
    Participant

I got it at Amazon, total $56.52 with shipping.  I bought a couple of extra rechargeable batteries, but I like the fact that you can also use 3 AAA batteries.

First thing you want to do is turn off the dang feature that beeps with every keystroke…lol!

(use the link up top to get RVHH the credit)

Thanks for the info Norma.  Will add it to the list of “to purchase across the boarder”.  We’ve been window shopping for stuff here in Ontario and it’s a shock to see the prices for trailer goodies.

Larry
    Participant

Saw these radios at Radio Shack yesterday will be picking one up soon.  I have a cobra CB with weather alert,but need something in camper also.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.