Map of States Visited

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ray
    Keymaster

Map of States

Fun way to track your journeys in the RV. Start out blank and add a state each time you visit one.

We got one but can’t seem to decide on where to put it! On the right or Left side, near the door or the backside of the RV or how about on the slide out? Where do you have yours?

Ray
    Keymaster

I think they are best on the slide, the they are protected when stored and during travel.

James
    Participant

Previous owner of our coach put just the outline of the map on a cabnit side in the bedroom.  Doesn’t look to bad. You just can’t show it off. I would say slide to protect when traveling by the front door.

Eddie & Aileen
    Participant

Hi Ray,Aileen and I put ours on our entry door. Here is a picture of our travled states together.

Happy Trails.

Attachments:

Thanks guys! We like the idea of putting it on the slide. We will have to post pictures when we finally apply it. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve seen a matching decal for Canada, does anyone know where you might have one?

Eddie & Aileen
    Participant

Hi roger, no but when you do find one tell us i want to get up your neck of the woods someday.

Happy Trails!!!

Ray
    Keymaster

CampingWorld has a good price but not sure if they ship to Canada , and how much.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/canadian-provinces-sticker/70848

Amazon.ca has it too but 59 bucks! ack

http://www.amazon.ca/Province-Motorhome-Stickers-Canadian-Territory/dp/B00BTJIS5U

Man we get ripped off sometimes… 😯

Eddie & Aileen
    Participant

Hay Ray, we got ours at Camping World Store in NC. Was only around $18.00. Amazon is going for broke on that one! Keep looking better prices out there, and if you find a Canada add-on tell me if you dont mind.

Happy Trails!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Camping world does ship to Canada, but you have to pay UPS brokerage fees for duty. Half the parts I installed this spring came from there, couldn’t get some of them in Canada, or were cheaper even with duty. If you get the Good Sam membership ($25) the shipping is cheaper and you get a discount on some parts, for me, it was worth it.

Amazon.com is frequently much cheaper than .ca, and they collect the duty as part of your shipping fees. Much faster than .ca as well.

Gail Joyner
    Participant

I started collecting the magnetic states for each place we camped in our motor home and 5th wheel, but never bought the map.  It looks pretty good, I’ll have to spring for the map now.

Lauren

Gail I haven’t been able to find magnetic states for a couple of years now. Where are you finding them?

Gail Joyner
    Participant

Cracker Barrel Restaurants (mostly in the southern states), KOA campground near Austin Texas,  KOA in Oklahoma,  KOA in Missouri.  That was a few years ago.  I also saw some at a camping store in Tucker Georgia (Peco campers) last week when I was up there looking at campers.  Maybe you would have better luck on line.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.