Laundry hamper dilemma

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Norma
    Participant

@bobandnancy asked about this before and I have been using a small lidded trash can for my dirty laundry.  I don’t, however, like the fact that it sits on the floor and I have to move it to get past the “wife” side of the bed and into that closet.

Then I saw this and thought what a great idea for dirty laundry!  IF, that is, you have the spare wall space.  You could actually pre-sort!

I think Lurch might need some red ones.  A 3-pack is $40 and you could actually use a couple for the intended purpose if you wanted to. heh!

She’s using them for scarves and gloves.

Norma
    Participant

…and here’s another idea…like this one too, if you have the closet space.  It doesn’t come in red, however.  😡

Norma
    Participant

Check this out!  PVC (so you could fold it up) and a pillowcase!

Couldn’t get the video/embed code to work, so just a link for you!!

Attachments:

All good ideas except they all have to be moved either to shower or walk around, we finally purchased 2 small plastic waste paper bins that fit nicely at the foot of our bed so they can sit up there, out of the way until wash day. Pics soon!

Norma
    Participant

If yours is like mine, there is a “set back” around the bed.  That’s actually a great idea!  I’m going to measure and see if I can come up with something for that space too.  No more walking around it/moving it!

Yes, yes!  Pics please!!

Dan Huhn
    Participant

they both look like good ideas. the one on the wall dont look like they would hold too much. we use a collaspable bag that fits in our closest. I do like the one that hangs on cloth rod

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.