Great Ladder for Full time RVers and Snowbirds

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ray
    Keymaster

http://www.loveyourrv.com/finally-picked-myself-up-a-proper-ladder-for-fulltime-rving/
    Well, after over 4 years of full timing on the road in our RV I finally got myself a proper full timer’s ladder. Not sure what took me so long and probably lucky I haven’t taken a spill off the little cheap 3 step ladder I’ve been using.

I guess it’s because I’ve been blessed with good health and agility so have been satisfied to stretch and reach and head up on the roof with ease. But, I am getting older every year and more and more it’s getting to be a bad idea. A bad fall could bring our amazing lifestyle to a quick end.

Werner MT-13 300-Pound Duty Rating Telescoping Multi-Ladder, 13-Foot

Dan Huhn
    Participant

Ray love the video especially the black & white part . Your getting more daring with them keep up the good work!!!

Eddie & Aileen
    Participant

“Nice” Ray!

Ray
    Keymaster

[quote quote=15892]

Ray love the video especially the black & white part . Your getting more daring with them keep up the good work!!!

[/quote]

Will do, thanks Dan 🙂

George

That looks like a good one Ray.

Along the same lines (ladders), our Storm does not have an attached ladder to get onto the roof.  I bought this collapsible one for that purpose, as well as high cleaning.  I am real happy with it, very sturdy and packs nice.  The prices for these are all over the place; this is the cheapest one and seems to be of the same quality as some of the more expensive ones.

Collapsible Ladder

Jesse Balk
    Participant

Great video Ray. After seeing your video several days ago I filed it away in the back of my mind that this was going to have to be something to purchase, especially once I get out of planning mode and get into “down-the-road” mode.

The more I thought about it I thought, “well I could use a ladder like that around the house now!

Then today I was at Lowe’s and I had just checked-out in the self serve section and I heard that feminine robot come over the loud speakers, “Help needed in the ladder aisle, Help needed in the ladder aisle”. I thought gee I ought to see if Lowe’s has this Werner MT-13 ladder. I had already seen it advertised in many places at over $200 and at Amazon they wanted $151.

I was happy to take the ladder home from Lowe’s for $99 before taxes.

BTW . . . thanks a lot for the site. I’m learning a lot here as I make plans to hit the road myself.

Ray
    Keymaster

Thanks Jesse, glad to help out  🙂

Good deal. It’s nice to pay a 100 bucks these days and actually get something substantial. 🙂

[quote quote=16125]Great video Ray. After seeing your video several days ago I filed it away in the back of my mind that this was going to have to be something to purchase, especially once I get out of planning mode and get into “down-the-road” mode. The more I thought about it I thought, “well I could use a ladder like that around the house now! Then today I was at Lowe’s and I had just checked-out in the self serve section and I heard that feminine robot come over the loud speakers, “Help needed in the ladder aisle, Help needed in the ladder aisle”. I thought gee I ought to see if Lowe’s has this Werner MT-13 ladder. I had already seen it advertised in many places at over $200 and at Amazon they wanted $151. I was happy to take the ladder home from Lowe’s for $99 before taxes. BTW . . . thanks a lot for the site. I’m learning a lot here as I make plans to hit the road myself. [/quote]

LolaandRush
    Participant

Another Job well done Ray.

Ray
    Keymaster

We had a few nice days here so I got a chance to wax the ol’ Cougar.

Thumbs way up on the new ladder, very stable.  :good:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.