Got my Fantastic Fan installed yesterday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ray
    Keymaster

http://www.loveyourrv.com/installing-fantastic-vent-fan-rv/

Everything went really well and got her all sealed up nicely, looks pretty good, first time using the Eternabond Tape, not too bad.  :good:

Norma
    Participant

Great job, Ray.  The Eternabond seal came out nice too.  Evidently I suck worse at caulking than you, though…lol.

I was excited to see the attic pics.  I had no idea I could get up there to tap into electric, so now my mind’s a turning!

When you first unboxed and spun the fan, that little “Woo!”  cracked me right up!!  Also talking to Angie from the hole in the roof…hahahahah.  She should be used to your antics by now!

Larry
    Participant

Nice installation. I had a factory installed fantastic fan when we purchased it,there a good unit.

Ray
    Keymaster

haha, glad you liked it Norma. 🙂 Thanks Larry

Picked up the Fantastic Vent cover yesterday, it’s a little bigger than the one I had and made to fit, also allows max air flow.

Fan-Tastic Vent UB1500WH White Ultra Breeze Vent Cover

Larry
    Participant

Seems like you could have a side business repairing rvs, you go extra to do it right,I try to be  the same way.

Ray
    Keymaster

[quote quote=7726]Seems like you could have a side business repairing rvs, you go extra to do it right,I try to be the same way.[/quote]

I figure if we ever stop the traveling so much and settle done again, it might be a good business, used to fix TVs and Stereos, but there is much more money in RV repairs that’s for sure.

Marsha & Dewey
    Participant

Good job Ray!!!  :good:

Norma
    Participant

[quote quote=7725]haha, glad you liked it Norma. :)[/quote]

You know, don’t you, that I’m contemplating pulling wires for light switches…bwa ahahahahah!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice job!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.