Games Played in an RV –What is your favorite game?

Old Forum Closed – Maintained as an Archive Old Forum Closed – Maintained as an Archive Fun Stuff Games Played in an RV –What is your favorite game?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Gail Joyner
    Participant

I like card games,  Solitaire, Pinochle, Spades, dice games like Bunco, Yahtzee, and of course Dominoes.  Board games are fun too.  Monopoly is my favorite.  Now most of these games can be played on a computer, tablet or smart phone.  O for the good old days, when games were played using play money, real dice and cards, and you actually had to interact with another human.

Marsha & Dewey
    Participant

Dewey and I like to play cribbage   :good:

Norma
    Participant

I love Spades, Yahtzee and Domin0es.  Love Jenga too!

We play Crazy 8’s! :dance:

Marsha & Dewey
    Participant

I learned to play Mexican train in a park where my parents would summer. Super fun!!

Gail Joyner
    Participant

We love to play “chicken foot”.  It’s fun with more people.

Mexican train ? Chicken foot ? What are these games ? They could be interesting !
    :unsure:

Norma
    Participant

You have to do them while drinking Jello shots.  😈

Gail Joyner
    Participant

They are the  names of domino games.

Well, if there’s drinking involved count me out, I’m a feather weight. 🙂

James
    Participant

naked twister, I can send horrifying pictures up request lol

Norma
    Participant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  😳  :naughty:

Lauren

We have a map of N.A. and try to find license plates from all the states & provinces. Once you see one you get to colour in that state or province using the colour(s) of the plate. You make it as hard or easy as you need to. depending on the age of players. It not as easy as you think.

Probably sounds strange but, I get motion sick! 🙁 But only if I try to do anything except watch the road, so no coloring or reading!

Lauren

Bob & Nancy Find the Plate is a good game for those who get motion sick as you have to watch the road for the plates, You get to know where they are from after seeing them lots. The kids try to guess what state/province we are in by the plate. We also walk around parking lots looking for them. Federal Parks are the best for finding the most.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.