Black Tank Tips

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Discovered one more black tank tip, accidentally. If you are taking antibiotics, consider going elsewhere. The antibiotics will kill the good bacteria in your tank without much affecting the nasty stuff. Our tank still hasn’t recovered. Adding tank chemicals and enzymes hasn’t helped. First job next spring, complete cleaning and disinfecting, start fresh. 🙁

Norma
    Participant

“Poor Lurch. He deserved a more experienced owner than me.” And how did you think experienced owners became experienced?

Ok, well I didn’t finish that Southern quote.
    “Poor Lurch.  He deserved a more experienced owner than me, rather than such a beautiful one.”

Suggestion, if you bought some jackstands, air up Lurch, and then put them under the frame so they don’t quite touch, Lurch would settle onto the stands and sag no more!

Roger.  You’re a freakin genius.

Norma
    Participant

[quote quote=6441]The antibiotics will kill the good bacteria in your tank without much affecting the nasty stuff.[/quote]

Well, holy cow, how obvious and yet, who woulda thought of THAT?!?!   Roger, you’re going to have to write a book.  You and Ray.  We’ll call it the R&R Guide to Happy Rving.  Yep, I’m gonna help.  I will be the cheerleader.  Cheerleader pay is astronomical.  Ask Dallas.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.