BBQ Quesadilla Basket

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Norma
    Participant

O man!  Who doesn’t need one of these!!!

Me!!! :wacko: But I bet James would like it! What do you think?  :scratch:

Norma
    Participant

OMG, no quesadillas?!?!?  What good would life be?

Marsha & Dewey
    Participant

I want one! Very good idea!

Lauren

I want one but where do I store it and what do I take out

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Lauren.
    James
    Participant

That’s cool but I would have to pass on it. Reason is if I had one of those I would have to make them. So we don’t buy and wife makes them inside the camper in a frying pan :yahoo:

Norma
    Participant

It’s flat, Lauren!  Stick it under your mattress, lol!

James, (sigh) I don’t know what to do with you…you need more Roger influence….

Lauren

Never thought of that, thanks Norma

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote quote=6745]
    James, (sigh) I don’t know what to do with you…you need more Roger influence….

[/quote]
    I’m not quite sure how to take this, yes, I cook, frequently successfully, and I have a few signature dishes that only I make, but Sue still does the bulk of the cooking. When we cook, that is!

Norma
    Participant

lol, Roger….James needs your help to get to the 40 year mark!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Living or married? It was my understanding that in Texas, 40 years was considered a light sentence!

James
    Participant

Age wise I am at the 50 mark. Marriage wise we are at 24 years.. One thing I was told was stay out of the kitchen. The kitchen is her domain. I do the outside grilling and she does the inside cooking. Since we are not full timers when we get somewhere we are limited on our stay so she does a lot of crockpot cooking. This way she starts things in the morning and we run around doing site seeing, or if we are in the woods we are either hiking with the doggies or riding the 4 wheelers. We go a lot to the mountains in southern New Mexico and by the time we go to eat it starts getting dark, rangers have mentioned to not cook outdoors after dark cause it lures the bears in. We had one bear encounter during the evening. We had went in a large group and talk about everyone killing in each other to get in the nearest camper it was funny. We had people in our rv that we didn’t know lol. The bear scared the crap out of us but we meet some nice people.

Norma
    Participant

HAHAHHAH….that’s hilarious, James!  Since you made it to 24 already, I guess I’ll cut you a little slack.

Life would be very good without Quesadillas as it has been for the last 5+ decades! Have never eaten a Q and will need to try one to find out if I like it.  Presently I am afraid of it!  :unsure:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stuff stuck together with cheese, what’s not to like? Probably an excellent source of cholesterol!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.