Arran Lake RV Resort?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

We went to Arran Lake RV resort for our shake down cruise of our new to us 5th wheel.  The shake down cruise went well – no issues with the rig – well problem with the hot water.  The bypass valve was left open so luke warm water until I crawled into the belly of the beast to see what was going on.

Back to Arran Lake RV Resort.  Not a resort yet.  It was recently taken into the Sun Valley Resort chain so has gained the Resort title.  The park is older but the new managers are working to bring the place up to speed.  Branches that used to hang low over the road have been cut back so no worries about your roof.  The roads are dirt but some have new gravel.  The lots are grass with no defined spot for the rig.  Our particular lot was on a corner where the last user had moved the fire pit into the center of the lot!  Moved the fire ring and cleaned up the site.  Now I have never been on such an uneven lot before and am I ever glad I brought extra blocks.  We managed to get everything level but only just.  All the lots are 30amp with good water pressure and good sewer hook up.

As far as the people in the park – great, everyone we met was friendly and we enjoyed their company around the campfire.  The park is kept relatively clean.  All in this is a 3 star with good potential.

Took a walk and some pictures on Saturday morning.

Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.