5 Years of Full-time RVing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ray
    Keymaster

Anne and I recently celebrated 5 years as full-time RVers. I posted an article on Love Your RV! detailing our evolution.

http://www.loveyourrv.com/5-years-full-time-rving/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Ray and Anne,Congrats on your 5 years.

I was reading your blog on it last night and was just telling Lisa about it this morning.Here’s to many more.

LolaandRush
    Participant

Well this Saturday July, 16th we become fulltimers. Life on the road again. That is if this darn ole Cougar (alias BB) stays together. Gosh I hope we have eliminated most of the major issues with her. We know theres times when it needs service but we surely hope no more axles shifting, no more frig cutting on and off for days at a time, and I surely hope when we meet up with Eddie and Aileen he can figure this dang slide-out raising all grades of noises issue. No one else has been able to fix it so far. But other than that we can’t wait to pick up where we left off March.  I got to get us a download of ON THE ROAD AGAIN. Sing it Willy.

Ray
    Keymaster

Awesome Rush & Lola! Keep on truckin! Cheers!  :Drinks:

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Ray.

A very belated congrats on 5 years! We celebrated 6 years last month. Where does the time go. Work never went that fast! 😜

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.