10 steps to get your RV ready for spring

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ray
    Keymaster

I recently was asked to write :mail: an article for a new RVer magazine (RV Open Road) that is coming out this spring and it is out now in digital form on the blog in two parts. Kinda cool :yahoo: , the magazine will be available free in many RV outlets like Camping World.

10 steps to get your RV ready for spring

http://blog.lci1.com/rvopenroad/10-steps-to-get-your-rv-ready-for-spring-part-1

http://blog.lci1.com/rvopenroad/10-steps-to-get-your-rv-ready-for-spring-part-2

Margo Schabel
    Participant

I was on the site.  I think it will be a good one.  Loved the article you wrote, Ray.  Have it bookmarked for reference.   :bye:  :bye:  :good:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nicely done Ray! I won’t inspect my RV until the snow stops here in Massachusetts. Snowed yesterday and some kind of weather is blowing in now and more snow is predicted for this coming wkend. As much as we love snow and outdoor snow activities I think I wouldn’t mind having a winter off.

Ray
    Keymaster

[quote quote=9665]I was on the site. I think it will be a good one. Loved the article you wrote, Ray. Have it bookmarked for reference. :bye: :bye: :good: [/quote]

Thanks Margo. 🙂

[quote quote=9690]Nicely done Ray! I won’t inspect my RV until the snow stops here in Massachusetts. Snowed yesterday and some kind of weather is blowing in now and more snow is predicted for this coming wkend. As much as we love snow and outdoor snow activities I think I wouldn’t mind having a winter off. [/quote]

That’s brutal, so much snow up there this year. 🙁  Hope you folks have a warm spring since it is now spring!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Calling for some snow this coming weekend :wacko:

Marsha & Dewey
    Participant

Hi Ray,  nice job! :bye:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice job Ray, good info, if I ever get an RV I will certainly follow your advice

George

Good job with that 2 part article.  It will be handy to have a check list like this to make sure I remember everything.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.